2018 UNSW Business Studies Competition Results
This year, students of Business Management in Years 11 and 12 were given the opportunity to sit the 2018 UNSW Business Studies Competition.
The Competitions aim to assess students on:
- Knowledge and reasoning of economic theories relevant to the Australian economy
- Application of basic economic concepts, tools and theories
- An understanding of Australia’s role in the global economy
- Insights into recent economic developments, both domestically and internationally
- General knowledge of topical business issues and current affairs
- Practical business related calculations and analysis and reasoning in a business context
This year approximately 75 students participated in the 2018 UNSW Australian Business Competition with great success.
For the second year in a row, one of our Year 11 Business Management students received the Queensland State Winner Junior Division Trophy:
2017: Rohaan Haikerwal
2018: George Tian
12 Credit recipients
Congratulations to all participants.
Mrs Christina Rekort-Blundell
Business Management & Economics Faculty