Future Leader – Amy Zhou
Congratulations to Year 10 student Amy Zhou who has been accepted into the QUT Future Leaders Program for 2015. QUT Future Leaders is a unique program offering high-achieving students an opportunity to engage with QUT through a series of enrichment events during Years 11 and 12.
Throughout the program Amy will participate in a range of thought-provoking and challenging activities that will enhance her senior studies, put her in touch with like-minded students from other schools, and give her the confidence and inspiration to explore further opportunities available once she reaches university.
QUT Future Leaders will provide a broad selection of workshops and activities including:
- enrichment in specific subjects, with a strong emphasis on innovation and entrepreneurship
- study skills to enhance your learning and academic abilities in senior years
- life skills such as networking, leadership, resilience, an awareness of social justice, and community engagement
To qualify for next year’s QUT Future Leaders program students:
– Need to be in year 10 at the time of application
– In a leadership role within your year level and have demonstrated consistent involvement in extra- curricular activities
– Have achieved an ‘A’ standard for at least 75% of your year 10 results
– Be able to attend a number of scheduled events set by the university
Congratulations to Amy, we wish her all the best in the program.
Queensland Academies Health Sciences Campus Administration