At the Academy, we are relentless in our pursuit of rigorous education and academic standards in a modern world. In order to do this, we offer the following:
- 24/7 access to all curriculum and learning via MyQA, QAHS’s learning management system.
- High Speed Wireless access throughout the entire campus.
- Every classroom fitted with digital presentation equipment.
- Contemporary learning spaces that facilitate a range of learning styles.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program based on minimum specifications. This model allows students to bring their own IT device to facilitate their own learning and ways of working in a Contemporary World.
- Teachers who are trained and confident in using a range of digital and non-digital techniques in an innovative way to ensure quality, productive and efficient learning.
- Online tutorials, support and feedback offered through Education Queensland’s online web conferencing suite – iConnect.